Saturday, January 9, 2016

Fitness and Fun


First, let me just say isn't this view amazing?!?! I'm so lucky that I can see this view whenever I want coz it's just 5 minutes away from my house!

I just wanted to share with you guys the amazing place, well, at least it's amazing to me and the other 50 people that jog here every single day. And today I was lucky enough to be joined by my cousins! It's so much fun to have more people to share this experience with.


We (me and my brother) woke up at 6am getting ready and went to picked up my cousins from their house. Approximately at 7am we started our climb or should I just say walking all the way up to the peak. 

Meet my cousins! and brothers...




We had a small picnic! It's my first time having picnic here and it was so much fun even though it wasn't that fancy.















Basically today my intention was just having fun with the cousins as it was their first time here. And we had more fun than we had expected. We laughed and joked around! I love hanging out with kids. They just make you feel younger. Not than I feel so old. But who am I kidding! I'm turning 28 this year! Not happy LOL

Hoping for more weekend like this soon! And yeah, If you're interested to climb this hill, I'll be happy to be your "tour guide". :D

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment