Thursday, July 26, 2018

Bukku Cafe


I've always love cafe's ambiance especially when they served good coffee too!  It's funny how this cute little cafe is just 5 minutes away from my house and I just noticed it after 1 year + of staying there? But it's alright, now that i know its existence, i can come here anytime!



The first time when I walked into this cafe, i immediately loving the decor already.





I wouldn't recommend you to dine outside during afternoon ☀

Greentea Croissant & Salted Egg Croissant 👍👍👍


Stuffed Portebello Mushrooms

Hello baby Seth 💗


It's even prettier in the evening when the sky is getting darker and the lights are on. We spent almost an hour talking and eating. The next time I should probably come early so that I can have a taste on their cakes! Check out their Instagram page for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment