Sunday, January 15, 2017

Little Adventure in Nami Island



I hope it's not to late to wish Happy New Year🙋! You know, I can't believe how time flies. Really. Last year, for me it was a good year. A lot of things happened, mostly good things and I'm really, really thankful for everything. So what about this year resolution? I don't really make a list of it, but I just hope for the best.
A month ago today, my brother and I went to Seoul, Korea for a week! I'll probably do a different post on my Korea trip in the future. For now, I'm gonna share with you my little adventure in Nami Island. We decided to go to Nami Island at the very last minute. Luckily, I have my aunt and her family who helped me a lot. She taught me how to get there and even helped me to buy train tickets, I know. I'm such a baby. Well, I just don't wanna get lost in Korea or lost in translation lol

So here we go 😺

Bought the train 🚄 ticket at Seoul station. It was just an hour ride. I slept through the whole journey  coz we woke up quite early to hopped in the train😫😫😫


Gapyeong Station

From the station➔bus➔ferry➔Nami Island

it was so cold ☃ and the ground was quite muddy because of the rain earlier.








we found a big space, picture perfect!



oh and there's fire pit everywhere!


when i said it was so cold, i'm not even kidding!just look at the pond. there was a thin layer of ice on them








there were 2 rabbits🐰🐰 running around and the white one looked like my Rockie 😲














We spent about 3 hours there and we had to leave before it gets too dark. FYI, 5pm in Korea is like 8pm in Malaysia. That's how dark it was. Not even a slightly exaggeration. It was a fun day for us. I bet Nami Island look even stunning during autumn season.

No comments:

Post a Comment